|Brain Switch / Koikawa Harumachi|
|Season 3, Episode 5|
|Written by||Mike Leffingwell, John T. Reynolds, and Matt Smith|
|Directed by||Mike Bell|
|Climate Control / Ziryab||Super Sherman / Ada Lovelace|
Sherman is sick of being a kid and wants to grow up right away, so he and Mr. Peabody switch brains to see what it's like to be in each others shoes; Koikawa Harumachi is drawing the world's first Japanese manga and literally pulls our intrepid duo into his epic fantasy.
- Harumachi draws Mr. Peabody and Sherman into an Anime-manga style when he pulls them into his manga. Their designs look similar to that of Doraemon and Nobita from the Doraemon series.
- Kibyōshi is considered the predecessor of manga.
- Koikawa Harumachi resemble that of ozamu tezuka who is considered the godfather of manga
- Mr. Peabody draws himself terribly, since he is a science person.
- Sherman briefly draws Mr. Peabody in his design from The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show, which Peabody doesn't approve of.
- Penny Peterson was briefly mentioned by Mr. Peabody when asking Sherman how she is to which Sherman replies she's doing good.