|The Perfect Show Again / Aristophanes|
|Season 2, Episode 13|
|Directed by||Miles Thompson|
|I Knew That Was Gonna Happen / Sacagawea||The Wrath of Hughes|
The Perfect Show Again / Aristophanes is the twenty sixth episode of The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show.
- Chris Parnell as Mr. Peabody
- Max Charles as Sherman
- David P. Smith as Mrs. Hughes/ Orchoptitron/ Orville Wright
- Dieter Jansen as Mr. Hobson
- Da'Vine Joy Randolph as Christine
- Jeff Bennett as Mark Twain
- Carlo Bonomi as Sacagawea
- Grey Griffin as Cleopatra
- Rob Paulsen as Blackbeard
- Tara Strong as Catherine the Great
- Kari Wahlgren as Mrs. Yakamora/ Maria Garcia
- Josh Keaton as Mr. Yakamora/ Wilbur Wright
- Paul Rugg as Napoleon
- Jeff Ross as Aristophanes
Mr. Peabody and Sherman try to make a great season finale, but some historical figures they've helped over the series come to the present and complain that their meddling is unhelpful. To prove they are indeed helpful, they go back to visit Aristophanes, but they also run into their paradoxical selves.
- Mr. Peabody claims this to be the season one finale, but in production order, it is the season two finale.
- This is the first episode to end in a cliffhanger.
- This is the first episode where Mr Peabody didn't make a pun at the end of the time-travel adventure